Riga Township Welcomes YOU!
- March 17, 2015:
- 6pm: Special Board Meeting to review Ogden Fire Contract, Riga Hall
- 7pm: Special Board Meeting with Ogden Township Board to discuss Fire Contract, Ogden Municipal Hall
- March 24, 2015: 9am at Riga Hall
- Budget Hearing for 2014-2015 Budgets
- Special Meeting discussing grounds maintenance and other end of year needs
- Settlement Day for 2014-2015 Fiscal Year
- March 30, 2015: 7pm at Riga Hall
- Annual Meeting of the Township
- Public Hearing for the proposed 2015/2016 fiscal year budget, immediately after the Annual Meeting
- April 1, 2015: Spring Cemetery Cleanup
- April 6, 2015:
- Planning Commission Meeting,7pm
- Last day to register to register to vote for May 5 election
- April 13, 2015:
- Election Commission Meeting, 6:55pm
- Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- April 16, 2015:
- May 4, 2015: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- May 5, 2015: Election - Polls open at 7am
- May 11, 2015: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- May 21, 2015: Red Cross Blood Drive, Riga Fire hall
A copy of the budget is available for public inspection at the Riga Township Municipal Building.
Please contact clerk Katy Gust at 734-347-4109 with any questions or concerns.
Next Election: Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Are you registered to vote? Would you like to learn more about your local ballot? Would you like to be an Election Inspector?
Learn about VOTING in Michigan
Be a Part
Riga Township is a growing community of people in Southeast Lenawee County, Michigan. Our history runs deep and many of the families are farming land that has been in the family for many generations.
With our love for the past we are still a community of growth and change. We are glad you are interested in what Riga is and what we are becoming.
Sign up here to be a part of our update/announcement list. You will be notified of regular and special meetings as well as receive the minutes from all public meetings. (By clicking this link you will be taken to a separate page where you will put in your information to subscribe to the email update list.)