|Riga Township Welcomes YOU!
- Sept 14, 2015: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- Sept 26, 2015: Riga Clean Up Day 8am-4pm
- Sept 28, 2015: Public Hearing for Delinquent Water and Sewer Bills and Special Board Meeting, 7pm
- Oct 5, 2015: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- Oct 11, 2015: Fire Saftey Day
- Oct 12, 2015: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- Nov 2, 2015: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- Nov 3, 2015: Election, polls open at 7am
- Nov 9, 2015: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
All events are held at the Riga Township Municipal Building unless otherwise noted
Next Election is Nov. 3, 2015
- Oct. 5, 2015: Last day to register to vote for Nov. 3 election.
- Oct. 31, 2015: Last day to request mailed AV ballot
Be a Part
Riga Township is a growing community of people in Southeast Lenawee County, Michigan. Our history runs deep and many of the families are farming land that has been in the family for many generations.
With our love for the past we are still a community of growth and change. We are glad you are interested in what Riga is and what we are becoming.
Sign up here to be a part of our update/announcement list. You will be notified of regular and special meetings as well as receive the minutes from all public meetings. (By clicking this link you will be taken to a separate page where you will put in your information to subscribe to the email update list.)