|Riga Township Welcomes YOU!
- ***Review the Master Plan Updates***
- August 8, 2016: Board Meeting, 7pm
- August 21, 2016: Fund Raising Golf Outing, 1pm at Whiteford Valley. Contact Dianna Raine 517-486-4517. Click to Register
- TUESDAY September 6, 2016: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- September 12, 2016: Board Meeting, 7pm
- October 3, 2016: Planning Commission Meeting
- October 7, 2016: Board Meeting, 7pm
All events are held at the Riga Township Municipal Building unless otherwise noted
Please click to fill out a Riga Park digital SURVEY for the Planning Commission.
Your feedback is wanted!
Next Election is the November 8, 2016
- AV ballots can be requested by submitting a written request to the clerk. The request must be signed and state the reason for the request. Click for More Details
- November 5, 2016: Last day to request mailed AV ballot. Riga Clerk will be available from 10am-2pm to accept applications and issue AV ballots. 2pm is the deadline. Contact Katy Gust, Clerk by phone: 734-347-4109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be a Part
Riga Township is a growing community of people in Southeast Lenawee County, Michigan. Our history runs deep and many of the families are farming land that has been in the family for many generations.
With our love for the past we are still a community of growth and change. We are glad you are interested in what Riga is and what we are becoming.
Sign up here to be a part of our update/announcement list. You will be notified of regular and special meetings as well as receive the minutes from all public meetings. (By clicking this link you will be taken to a separate page where you will put in your information to subscribe to the email update list.)