|Riga Township Welcomes YOU!
- June 4, 2018: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- June 11, 2018: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- July 2, 2018:
- Public Hearing - Zoning Board of Appeals, 6pm **notice**
- Planning Commission Meeting and public hearing, 7pm **notice**
- July 9, 2018: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- July 31, 2018: Public Accuracy Test for Election, 10am ** notice**
- August 6, 2018: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- August 7, 2018: State Primary Election 7am-8pm
- August 13, 2018: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- August 19, 2018: Fundraising Golf Outing
- August 25, 2018: Riga Days
All events are held at the Riga Township Municipal Building unless otherwise noted
Next Election: August 7, 2018
Be a Part
Riga Township is a growing community of people in Southeast Lenawee County, Michigan. Our history runs deep and many of the families are farming land that has been in the family for many generations.
With our love for the past we are still a community of growth and change. We are glad you are interested in what Riga is and what we are becoming.
Sign up here to be a part of our update/announcement list. You will be notified of regular and special meetings as well as receive the minutes from all public meetings. (By clicking this link you will be taken to a separate page where you will put in your information to subscribe to the email update list.)